Experience the vast and untouched beauty of Western Australia on this unforgettable holiday. You will pass deserted beaches, explore coastal cliffs and river gorges in the World Heritage-listed Kalbarri National Park and discover some of the world’s most spectacular coral reefs. Truly unplug and connect with nature.
- Let a local show you all the highlights of Fremantle and visit one of the most notorious prisons in the British Empire
- Visit the Pinnacles Desert where thousands of limestone pillars rise out of the golden sand
- Marvel at nature’s ability to carve the landscape at Kalbarri National Park
- Interact with the famous wild dolphins in Monkey Mia
- Snorkel at Ningaloo Marine Park, and see a stunning underwater landscape of fish and corals located directly off the beach
- Upgrade your holiday and swim with whale sharks for a once-in-a-lifetime experience (from April to July)
- Take a stroll on the famous Cable Beach in Broome