AITO membership will help you build your business fast by providing the following:
- Fellowship: A Club of like-minded entrepreneurs with similar philosophies and problems.
- Recognition: AITO members are the UK's top specialist tour operators.
- Acknowledged Excellence: The Quality Charter of Business Practice and Sustainable Tourism guidelines insist on high standards and values in all aspects of tour operating.
- Known Financial Reliability: Membership entails stringent financial criteria.
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities: Regular business-to-business contact at General Meetings, Annual Overseas Conference and via online intranets/forums
- Sustainable Tourism: A proactive voice in the debate about sustainable tourism
- Lobbying: Strength by association on issues key to independent tour operators
- Debate: The association is a forum for the interchange of views and ideas.
- Marketing: Innovative and cost-effective joint marketing initiatives.
- Promotion: Dynamic website presence on www.aito.com promoting your holidays with valuable leads linking directly into your website.
- Public Relations: Access to travel media through excellent press room, media liaison and events.
- Distribution: Links to the best of the UK's independent retail agents through AITO specialist travel agents.
- Knowledge: Regular newsletters, members intranet, affiliated legal advise service, training courses and much more.
- Affiliate Links: Access to a range of specially tailored trade services and tourist offices from around the world.
- Customer Facing Services: Legal and dispute services.
- Social Events: AITO Members are welcoming and friendly people!