Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
AITO Specialist Travel Agents
Who are AITO Agents?
Members of the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) are UK-based creators of the finest range of holidays available to over 200 destinations and covering many special interests. Independently owned, they offer full financial protection for consumers and quality service, values echoed by AITO Specialist Travel Agents.
Being independent allows AITO Agents to select a holiday that is best suited to you. As the preferred partners for selling AITO members’ holidays, a visit to an AITO Agent means the widest possible access to experiential holidays that you simply won’t find on the high street! These are the companies you want to trust with your most special holidays. Booking with an AITO Agent means choice and quality
Why book with an AITO Agent?
AITO Agents pride themselves on offering exceptional service for discerning travellers at no extra cost. You can expect an open approach to prices, creative holiday experiences and full understanding of your needs. To ensure Agents are providing the service we promise, all of them abide by the AITO Agents 10 point promise below.
- We understand our clients and will find you the right holiday
- We go ‘beyond Google’
- We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to recommend what is best for your needs
- We are reactive and suggest alternatives
- We are independent and honest
- We are open about prices and charges
- We provide reassurance, your money is safer with us
- We provide personal service in a self-service world
- We are happy to be of service, expect a friendly welcome
- We care passionately about your satisfaction – before, during and after your holiday, and look forward to your feedback.
Find my local AITO Agent
Are you an AITO traveller? Join our community on social media
Why become an AITO Agent?
One of the key benefits of becoming an AITO Agent is the unique relationship your form with AITO operators. Through this partnership we connect you both in what you have in common: values, being independent and providing quality holidays. While being an AITO Agent you will enjoy various events that help your build closer ties – not only with members – but with other agents too, so networking and sharing good business practice is also on the agenda. Enjoy these benefits:
- Recognition AITO Agents are the UK’s most knowledgeable & experienced independent travel Agents
- Acknowledged Excellence The AITO brand stands for Quality, Expertise and Independence
- Training Opportunities Attend exclusive training events with AITO Operators free of charge and all over the UK, plus reduced price training courses at AITO HQ
- Fellowship A group of like-minded entrepreneurs in the travel industry with similar philosophies and problems
- Affiliates Access to a range of specially tailored trade services and benefits from business partners and Tourist offices
- Marketing Receive a monthly news and offers email, often exclusive to AITO Agents, plus consumer friendly version
- AITO Agents ‘Buddies’ A direct link to the AITO Agent Panel for feedback and communication
- All Stars Scheme Earn credits when booking with selected AITO Operators that are used to subsidise events and conferences participation
- AITO Roadies To help improve face to face communication between AITO Agents and our Tour Operators
- Networking A range of meetings and conferences to facilitate information and knowledge exchange