AITO Holiday Reviews
Why travellers’ reviews matter?
At AITO, both we and our members take quality standards very seriously. Our tour operators offer an exciting mix of specialist trips to all points across the globe; they adhere to our quality charter and strive for nothing short of an exceptional experience for their travellers.
Reviews from AITO travellers are at the heart of our association; the impartial feedback provided by our community ensure that our members are adhering to our quality standards. We hope that our recent bronze award for ‘best review/ratings website’ from the British Travel Awards 2015, shows just how seriously we are taking things.
Offering your valuable feedback on our site is straight forward - you simply need to have travelled with one of our members! AITO travellers typically go beyond the minimum requirement for feedback, as they leave a review on their tour operators’ website and then also share their thoughts on aito.com.
This invaluable feedback is much more than a star rating; our travellers often offer tips, ideas, anecdotes and suggestions for future trip takers, making it a great place to source holiday inspiration. In addition, our two tiered reviews system allows past travellers to rate both their holiday and the tour operator individually.
Why the AITO Review Competition?
Every year as a thank you to our AITO travellers, we offer the opportunity to win £2000 towards their next AITO holiday, simply for reviewing their experience! Could you be our next winner?
We love that AITO travellers help us maintain our high standards across all our members and give praise where it is due, so we’ve made it really easy for you.
All you have to do is travel on an AITO member’s holiday, then complete a review on aito.com and you will be automatically entered! Any reviews entered before midnight 30 June 2017 will be in with the chance of winning this year’s prize. Please see below for our T&Cs.
Though the competition dates back years, 2017 marks the third time we have offered this prize via the new aito.com website. If you are a past winner and want to share photos from your experience simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or @ us on Twitter/Instagram!
Where do I go to leave my review?
If you are a traveller looking for the reviews on a specific AITO member, simply type their name into the ‘companies’ filter box on our homepage. If you’ve recently travelled with a member and want to leave a review, you’ll find the ‘review your holiday’ box on the homepage too (look on the right hand side).
Terms and Conditions of AITO Review Competition 2017
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of AITO employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the promotion
- Unless otherwise advised entries can only be submitted on the official feedback entry form stated and by an individual who has travelled on an AITO member’s holiday in the past year. AITO reserves the right however to introduce additional and/or alternative entry routes at any time.
- AITO accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed, whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
- To be officially entered into the competition your review must be processed by your tour operator before the deadline (See 6.)
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be received on or before midnight 30 June 2017. The prize draw will take place within 14 days of close of competition. The winner will be chosen from all eligible entries.
- The prize consists of a holiday voucher worth £2000 provided by AITO to put towards an AITO member holiday. Travel Insurance is not included in the price of the winner's chosen holiday and has to be specifically requested. The prize does not include spending money which is the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the AITO member providing the holiday.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the 30 June 2017.
- The prize must be claimed by contacting the AITO office before the 31 August 2017.
- The prize must be taken by 30 June 2018.
- The prize is as stated. There is no cash or other alternative. No refunds will be offered in cash should your AITO holiday amount to less than £2000.
- AITO's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion the winner agrees to participate in all publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- If the prize is declined, not claimed by 31st August 2017 or if the winner forfeits the prize under these terms or conditions, then an alternative winner may be selected.
- AITO reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions, or to cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- This promotion shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings or other matters arising in connection with this competition.
- Should the winner wish to cancel or amend the holiday after booking, cancellation /amendment charges may apply. The total cancellation /amendment fee will be as set out in the booking conditions of the AITO tour operator with whom the holiday has been booked. The winner must reimburse AITO for all applicable cancellation/amendment charges incurred unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by AITO.
- Once contacting the AITO office to claim the prize, the winner will be sent their AITO voucher which they should submit to the AITO member they wish to travel with. The AITO member will get in contact with AITO HQ to verify that the winner is correct for 2017.
PROMOTER: AITO, 18 Bridle Lane, Twickenham, TW1 3EG, +44 20 8744 9280.