Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Holidays to Sicily, Italy
A Gastronomic Tour of Sicily
Island Hopping Active Family Hol
Mount Etna Volcanic Islands
Eastern Sicily's Private Gardens
Earth, Fire, Air & Water: Private Gardens of Eastern Sicily from CICERONI Travel. Four full days of private garden visits hosted by the owners. Led by renowned local gardener, Rachel Lamb. Stunning botanical variety seen at the best time of the year to visit. One of Sicily’s finest private palaces, in Catania, also included.
- Holiday duration: 5 days
- Price from: £1,890
- Operator: CICERONI Travel
• Step into the Villa del Casale to view its stunning Roman mosaics, widely regarded as one of the richest collections in the world
• Uncover remarkable architectural fusions, from William II’s Norman-Byzantine cathedral of Monreale to the Palatine Chapel in Palermo, resplendent with Byzantine mosaics
- Holiday duration: 11 days
- Price from: £2,995
- Operator: ACE Cultural Tours
Sicily off the Beaten Track
Sicily’s rich and colourful past has given rise to an incredible land of diversity and cultural treasures. Now in its sixth year, this is one of our flagship tours and is a fantastic way to discover Sicily for the first time.
- Holiday duration: 10 days
- Price from: £1,949
- Operator: Prestige Holidays
Adventures on Gozo & Sicily
Adventures on Gozo & Sicily from Activities Abroad is an activity holiday in Sicily (Italy) and the Maltese island of Gozo. Available from 19 May 2018 to 14 Aug 2018 this 15-day trip costs from £2045, which includes flights.
- Holiday duration: 15 days
- Price from: £1,675
- Operator: The Artisan Travel Company
The Realm of the Baroque Cycle
On the trail of The Normans
The 'On the trail of The Normans' itinerary from Sunvil is the perfect introduction to two of Sicily's most historically beautiful cities.
Available for departures all year round, this 8 day trip costs from £913 per person (based on two sharing), which includes flights and private transfers.
- Holiday duration: 8 days
- Price from: £913
- Operator: Sunvil