Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Mekong Cruise: Vietnam/Cambodia
Travelling the mighty Mekong, the longest river in southeast Asia, is a superb way to see Vietnam and Cambodia. Begin in Siem Reap in the temples of Angkor, before boarding an all-inclusive 7 night river cruise. Once docking in Vietnam, visit Saigon before hitting the beach in Mui Ne. This tour can be done in reverse - tailored to your needs!
- Holiday duration: 16 days
- Price from: £4,300
- Operator: Fleewinter
Baja California & Sea of Cortez
Cruising the Dodecanese
A spectacular expert-led gulet cruise from the famous island of Samos south through the entire Dodecanese chain, including eleven of the most beautiful and evocative of the Greek islands and no less than three UNESCO-listed World Heritage sites.
- Holiday duration: 15 days
- Price from: £4,295
- Operator: Peter Sommer Travels
Brazil & Las Guyanas Explorer
Brazil & Las Guyanas Explorer from Dragoman is an exhilarating holiday in Brazil, French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname. Available from 1 Aug 2020 to 26 Jun 2022 this 57 day trip costs from £4,055 and has a maximum group size of 22 persons.
- Holiday duration: 57 days
- Price from: £4,055
- Operator: Dragoman Overland
The Vietnam War Tour
Appealing to history and culture enthusiasts alike, this tour combines the key locations of the Vietnam war, with the stunning highlights of that country. Vietnam offers a rich culture and history, combined with delicious local cuisine with a French twist.
- Holiday duration: 14 days
- Price from: £3,995
- Operator: The Cultural Experience
Danube River Cruise
• Nine guest Tour Directors, who will join us at different stages of our journey, shine a spectrum of lights on the history of this commanding waterway, its artistic and musical heritage
• Journey from Passau to Budapest, taking in the treasures of Melk, Vienna, Bratislava and Esztergom en route
- Holiday duration: 10 days
- Price from: £3,295
- Operator: ACE Cultural Tours
Journey along the Mighty Mekong
Rising on the Tibetan Plateau and flowing south-east to its labyrinthine delta, the Mekong may not be the longest river in Asia but it is undoubtedly one of the most important. Traversing Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, this 15-day tour explores the best of the Mekong, allowing you to experience life on the River like a local.
- Holiday duration: 16 days
- Price from: £3,250
- Operator: Eastravel
Egypt and Jordan 15 days
Iceland Auroras by land and sea
Explore the best of Iceland in autumn and search for the Northern Lights by sea and on land. You will spend three nights on the Ocean Diamond, journeying to the peninsulas of Snaefellsnes and Westfjords, with a range of exciting excursions which can be added to your itinerary.
- Holiday duration: 8 days
- Price from: £2,895
- Operator: The Artisan Travel Company