Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Holidays to Bulgaria
Balkans in two weeks
A two week Baltic adventure starting in Croatia which takes you across seven countries. Experience countrysides, city life and mountainous backdrops on a tour that takes a step back from the tourist route and lets you see a different side to Europe.
- Holiday duration: 15 days
- Price from: £1,269
- Operator: Tucan Travel
Bulgaria Photography tour
• Delve into unspoilt landscapes and groundbreaking archaeology, unaffected by mass tourism
• Step inside the country’s monasteries, treasuries of Bulgarian culture and once the focal point for artistic patronage
• Discover the ancient city of Sofia, home to an abundance of cultural and archaeological assets
- Holiday duration: 13 days
- Price from: £2,495
- Operator: ACE Cultural Tours
The Archaeology of Bulgaria Tour
Bulgaria is, in archaeological terms, one of the richest countries in Europe possessing a wealth of sites of not just regional but also international importance, the finds from which have had made a dramatic impact on our understanding of pre-historic, classical and medieval history.
- Holiday duration: 9 days
- Price from: £2,295
- Operator: The Cultural Experience
Ancient and Modern Bulgaria
Ancient and Modern Bulgaria from Europe is an exhilarating holiday in Bulgaria. Available from 18 May 2019 to 29 Sep 2019 this 10 day trip costs from £1,320, which includes flights and has a maximum group size of 26 persons.
- Holiday duration: 10 days
- Price from: £1,320
- Operator: Cox & Kings Travel Ltd
Rural Romania and Backroads of B
On Foot Holidays - Bulgaria
This introduction to a less-visited country offers the walker some spectacular highlights in the company of excellent local guides, and is offered uniquely by On Foot Holidays to small private groups of between 4 and 10 persons (friends and family only - we won't add strangers to your group).
- Holiday duration: 8 days
- Price from: £900
- Operator: On Foot Holidays