Pembrokeshire Coast Path Overview
The Pembrokeshire Coat Path follows the stunning and varied coastline of Wales. It is a challenging walking holiday with amazing sea views. Rich in bird-life and plant varieties this is a nature lover's paradise.
Mickledore Walking Holidays
The Pembrokeshire Coast Path in Wales
Within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in South Wales, the Pembrokeshire Coast Path is one of the United Kingdom's well established National Trails. Following the rugged Welsh coastline, this is one of the finest long distance walks in Britain. The path enjoys stunning views across sea and land as it twists along a coast line of ever-changing natural beauty.
Why do this walk?
- Walk along one of Britain’s most dramatic coastlines.
- Enjoy spectacular clifftop walking between idyllic sandy beaches.
- Explore unspoilt countryside and with abundant wildlife.
- Visit the historic towns of Tenby and St Davids.
- Stay in delightful seaside towns and old fishing villages.