Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Slovenia's Activity Playground
Slovenia's Activity Playground OverviewThe scenery of the Julian Alps is truly breathtaking: unspoiled peaks and splendid lake vistas – all calling out to be explored. You and the family will love this holiday to the Soča Valley, where our flexible activity setting offers a thrilling variety of things to do, letting you decide how many you want to do.
Slovenia has been a favourite with our clients and staff alike for many years and with good reason. This area of the Julian Alps is utterly idyllic and the waters of River Soča provide an incredible playground for a wide range of exciting activities.
Our holiday here is based in a family-run guesthouse, around a twenty minute walk from the traditional Slovenian village of Kobarid. The warm welcome and excellent restaurant here are well known throughout the region and half board is part of your stay (packed lunches are also included with the activities).
Your hosts for the week are Thomas and Tamara, whose passion for the region and the activities is infectious. Their complete focus on safety is what sets them apart in this region and the relationship they build with our guests is fantastic.
Throughout your holiday you will have the chance to experience the best activities on offer in this very special valley. Our handy flexible activity selection lets you and the children choose what you’d like to do best, from exploring on land during a fun-filled hike and rafting on the crystal clear waters of the River Soča, to sliding and swimming down a canyon, and learning how to climb and abseil.
This holiday includes return flights to Ljubljana and car hire for the week. Car hire is essential for this trip as you will require a vehicle to reach the activity start point each day. There is also much to see and do in the surrounding area and having a car offers you a great degree of freedom!
Included in the price:
- Flights: Return direct flights from London to Ljubljana. Regional departures may be available on request. Flight routes subject to change
- Car hire: This is a fly-drive holiday and car hire is included in the holiday price. No transfers or activity transfers are included except for the climbing activity where you will have a transfer to Italy. Our Travel Experts will discuss the available car hire options and upgrades with you.
- Accommodation: 7 nights’ hotel accommodation in double/twin/family room
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches (with activities), 6 dinners
- Choose from the following activities (price varies depending on the number of activities chosen): Exploration trek and high ropes, canyoning, mini rafting, white-water rafting, climbing and abseiling (the order of activities is subject to change)
- All equipment, tuition and supervision from fully qualified instructors
- Services of our local representatives or guides
- Prices shown are per adult and based on two adults sharing. Child prices are available on our website
AgendaDAY 1: Arrival and Welcome
DAY 2: Exploration Trek And High Ropes
DAY 3: Canyoning
DAY 4: Mini Rafting
DAY 5: Climbing And Abseiling
DAY 6: Free Day
DAY 7: White-Water Rafting
DAY 8: Departure
Recommended for children aged 8 years and over (younger children may join the holiday, but may not be able to participate in all the activities).