InsideJapan Tours has launched Portraits of Japan; a brand new 11-night guided photography tour in Western Japan. Guided by esteemed international photojournalist and photography master, Everett Kennedy Brown, capture exclusive encounters with memorable individuals from geisha to zen monks, fishermen to kimono ateliers.
- Photograph geisha amid Kyoto's modern streets and in private temple spaces and gardens away from other tourists.
- Photograph Kagura dancers getting into costume and performing on the beach at sunset.
- Shoot Osaka street scenes, local fishermen, zen monks, shrine maidens, craftsmen and chefs in action.
- Exclusive access photoshoot with 10th generation kimono designer and obi maker in his Kyoto residence.
- Choose your best shot for an exhibition party at the end of the tour.