Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Galapagos - Footsteps of Darwin
Galapagos - Footsteps of Darwin OverviewExplore one of the world's most unique locations with your family on this exciting and adventurous six-night tour of the Galapagos Islands. Fully appreciate the unique wildlife, incredible lava landscapes, white sandy beaches, and sparkling turquoise water as you enjoy all the activities we've included in the holiday price.
The Galápagos Islands are quite simply a unique place on Earth, full to the brim with spectacular scenery, incredible wildlife, and adventures waiting to be had.
Their rich history is one of pirates, explorers, travellers, and of course Charles Darwin, who formulated his ground-breaking theory of evolution here, making these islands instrumental in shaping world history.
For families, there is so much waiting to be seen and done! We have developed this itinerary as an exciting and active way to discover the Galápagos, with all activities included in the price. Your adventure will take you to three extraordinary islands – San Cristóbal, Isabela, and Santa Cruz. In each fascinating location, you will enjoy close encounters with remarkable wildlife as you kayak, mountain bike, and snorkel through natural environments. Along the way, you’ll see the world-famous giant tortoises, as well as the unique species of birds and sea life that reside here.
As well as active adventures, there will also be plenty of time to relax and explore the small towns, white sandy beaches, and crystal clear turquoise waters of the islands with your family.
Many holiday companies feature the Galápagos Islands as part of a cruise programme. However, our itinerary lets you responsibly experience the islands in the company of local, knowledgeable guides. Rather than cruising around the shore, you will see wildlife first-hand when exploring the picture-perfect island bays and snorkelling in the sea; rather than taking photos of the volcanic landscape from a distance, you will go hiking around a crater. You will also get to spend time with the people that call these islands their home and learn about their conservation efforts.
Included in the price
- Transfers: Group airport and activity transfers, as well as inter-island ferry transfers, are all included (private airport transfers may incur a supplement)
- Flights: One internal inter-island flight is included, international flights are not included
- Accommodation: 6 nights’ boutique-style waterfront hotels in the Galapagos
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- The following activities are all included: sea kayaking, snorkelling, Kicker Rock, Wall of Tears mountain biking, Active volcano hike, Giant Tortoises, Pirates and Santa Cruz, Sea Kayaking and Paradise, Charles Darwin Research Station (the order of activities is subject to change)
- All equipment, tuition and supervision from fully qualified instructors
- Services of our representatives or local guides
Please note: International flights to and from the Galapagos Islands are not included in the holiday. Please contact us for a quotation