Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
New Year Family Adventure
New Year Family Adventure OverviewThis holiday provides a wonderful mixture of activities to help your family welcome in the New Year together. The activities planned are some of the most popular in the region. These include a reindeer sleigh ride, snowshoeing, ice fishing, cross-country skiing, a husky safari and snowmobiling. Max group size 22 approx. Children (5-12) from £1865.
This is the ultimate family New Year holiday. Spend seven nights in a cosy winter cottage in Lapland and enjoy a New Year like no other. This holiday includes all of our families’ favourite winter activities and some unforgettable experiences. You will traverse this winter wonderland by dog sled, enjoy the thrill of a snowmobile safari and take the reins for a reindeer sleigh ride. What’s more, your spectacular location also means you can keep watch for the Northern Lights together as a family.
There are plenty of traditional Lappish family pastimes included as well such as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing which you are all sure to love.
At the end of every day, you and your family can return to your cosy winter cottage which is complete with private sauna and fireplace and can enjoy having your own ‘home from home’ in which to relax and spend quality time together.
The order of activities listed here is for guidance only and you will be provided with the final agenda on arrival.
Included in the price:
- Flights: Return flights from London to Kittilä (via Helsinki). Regional and non-UK departures on request. Flight routes are subject to change
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation: 7 nights accommodation in Type A Winter Cottage (upgrades to larger cottages are available on request)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- The following activities are included: husky safari, snow fun activities, cookie baking and gingerbread house, visit to the Torassieppi Winter Village and reindeer sleigh ride, snowmobile safari, festive dinner and one entrance to Arctic Spa (order subject to change)
- Cold weather clothing is provided for the duration of your stay
- Fully qualified wilderness guides and instructors
- Services of our dedicated representative
AgendaDay 1: Arrival and Welcome
Day 2: Husky Safari and Cookie Baking
Day 3: Snowfshoes and Elf Kota
Day 4: Reindeer Games, Torassieppi Winter Village and Aurora Snow Train
Day 5: Snow Fun and Snowmobile Safari
Day 6: Gingerbread House
Day 7: Free Day To Tailor Your Time
Day 8: Departure