Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Iso Syote - Taster Week
Iso Syote - Taster Week OverviewThis Winter Adventure Taster Week in Iso-Syote, Finland, from Artisan Travel is an active holiday in Lapland (Finland) and includes some fantastic winter activities: a snowmobile safari, a husky safari, a snowshoe walk, reindeer safari and ice fishing. Available from 11 Dec 2022 to 12 Mar 2023 this 8-day trip costs from £1,910, including flights.
A holiday in Finnish Lapland is like being in a winter wonderland and, as Iso-Syöte gets some of the highest snowfall in the region, it is one of the best places to experience this stunning landscape. During this week-long holiday, you can experience the most popular and the unique things that this magical part of the world has to offer.
Ride with huskies through the breathtaking landscape, sit on a sledge pulled by a reindeer, cross a frozen lake by snowmobile or explore the surroundings on snowshoes. All the activities provide an unforgettable experience you will never forget.
If the solar activity is high, you might see a spectacular Aurora Borealis display and achieve the complete Lappish experience.
Based in Hotel Iso-Syöte, which enjoys incredible panoramic views of the snowy scenery, you will stay in comfortable hotel rooms. You can choose to upgrade to cabin accommodation if you wish to do so. For a real Arctic adventure, you can even stay overnight in a snow igloo – a very special experience!
With facilities including a sauna and hot tub to enjoy at the hotel as well as the activities, this holiday offers a balance between free time and real Finnish winter experiences.
Included in the price:
- Flights: return flights from London to Kuusamo, either direct or via Helsinki depending on departure date. Flight routes are subject to change
- Transfers: return airport transfers
- Accommodation: 7 nights in hotel room accommodation (cabin upgrades available subject to availability and supplement)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- The following activities and equipment are included: scenic snowmobile safari, husky safari, snowshoe walk, reindeer safari and ice-fishing (the order of activities is subject to change)
- All equipment, tuition and supervision from fully qualified guides during activities
- Cold weather clothing (you will get your cold-weather clothing on your second day and can keep it for the rest of your stay)
AgendaDAY 1: Flights, Arrival And Transfer
DAY 2: Scenic Snowmobile Safari
DAY 3: Free Day
DAY 4: Husky Safari
DAY 5: Snowshoe Walk
DAY 6: Reindeer Safari
DAY 7: Ice Fishing
DAY 8: Departure