Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Harriniva Winter Adventue
Harriniva Winter Adventue OverviewThe Winter Adventure offers incredible highlights including an exclusive night on a husky safari staying in a wilderness cabin. There is also a real sense of adventure in the air at your welcoming hotel. After a day of activities, the saunas await and dinner provides the ideal chance to catch up with fellow adventurers.
This winter holiday in Finland has been one of our most popular trips for over a decade and a quick look at the activities we include highlights why.
Firstly, guests enjoy a cultural experience at an historic reindeer farm, where a reindeer-pulled sleigh ride is a wonderful introduction to Lapland and the small museum provides details of the local culture and times gone by.
A thrilling snowmobile safari is next on the list and gives the chance to explore further afield and gain a sense of the scale of Finland's wilderness environment. This is not a short taster session – you will cover between 60 and 80km during the day!.
The true highlight for many people, however, is the overnight husky safari to wilderness cabin which covers two days of the holiday. This is an unforgettable experience for all who take part and is a real adventure.
Staying at either Hotel Jeris or Harriniva, we also leave time for you to tailor your holiday and relax or enjoy additional activities such as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and ice fishing. We can also arrange for you to spend your final night in a winter village or in a spectacular Aurora dome at nearby Torassieppi.
Included in the price:
- Flights: Return flights from London Heathrow to Kittilä (via Helsinki). Direct return flights from London Gatwick are available for a supplement on certain dates. Flight routes are subject to change
- Transfers: return airport transfers are included
- Accommodation: 6 nights hotel room and 1 night in wilderness cabin accommodation (choose between Hotel Jeris or Harriniva)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- The following activities and equipment are included: Reindeer farm and safari, snowmobile safari, overnight husky safari, cross-country ski or snowshoe equipment hire for one day (order of activities subject to change)
- Cold weather clothing for the duration of your stay
- Fully qualified wilderness guides and instructors
- Dedicated Artisan Travel representative
AgendaDAY 1: Arrival and Introduction
DAY 2: Reindeer Farm and Safari
DAY 3: Snowmobile Safari
DAY 4: Overnight Husky Safari
DAY 5: Husky Safari Back To Hotel
DAY 6: Free Day Or Optional Activities
DAY 7: Free Day Or Optional Activities
DAY 8: Departure