Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Harriniva Winter Adventue
Harriniva Winter Adventue OverviewThe Winter Adventure offers incredible highlights including an exclusive night on a husky safari staying in a wilderness cabin. There is also a real sense of adventure in the air at your welcoming hotel. After a day of activities, the saunas await and dinner provides the ideal chance to catch up with fellow adventurers.
Always one of our most popular holidays, the Winter Adventure is full of authentic Finnish activities and offers the chance to experience life in the wilderness.
This is an ideal holiday for anyone looking to tick off the main Arctic activities whilst also enjoying a true adventure as part of their holiday. The snowmobiling and reindeer encounters we include highlight the region’s culture and landscape wonderfully but the true highlight of the holiday is sure to be the overnight husky safari.
The experience of driving your own team of dogs across the Arctic is unforgettable but to lead them to a wilderness cabin for a night of true escapism is unforgettable. This is a hands-on adventure for those who want a real taste of the wilderness before heading back to the warmth of a family-owned hotel room for one last night.
We also provide you with some free time so that you can tailor your time in Lapland and enjoy some additional activities or relaxation.
Included in the price:
- Flights: Return flights from London to Kittila (either direct or via Helsinki depending on departure date). Flight routes are subject to change
- Transfers: Return airport transfers are included
- Accommodation: 6 nights in en suite hotel room and 1 night wilderness cabin
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- The following activities and equipment are included: Reindeer farm and safari, snowmobile safari, overnight husky safari, cross-country ski or snowshoe equipment hire for one day (order subject to change)
- Cold weather clothing for the duration of your stay
- Fully qualified wilderness guides and instructors during activities (excludes cross-country ski and snowshoe hire)
- Dedicated on-site Artisan Travel representative whilst at Harriniva
AgendaDAY 1: Flights, Arrival, Introduction
DAY 2: Reindeer Farm and Safari
DAY 3: Snowmobile Safari
DAY 4: Overnight Husky Safari
DAY 5: Husky Safari Back To Hotel
DAY 6: Free Day Or Optional Activities
DAY 7: Free Day Or Optional Activities
DAY 8: Departure