Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Harriniva Northern Lights Quest
Harriniva Northern Lights Quest OverviewThis week-long adventure in Finnish Lapland takes you to two brilliant destinations, renowned for their Northern Lights viewing and Arctic experiences. In Harriniva’s pristine surroundings, you’ll snowshoe, snowmobile, dog sled and enjoy a dedicated Aurora activity. In Levi, the Northern Lights Village awaits, where you’ll stay in an Aurora Cabin!
Finnish Lapland is an expansive area with plenty of Northern Lights locations to choose from, and this week-long adventure takes you to two renowned destinations filled with Aurora opportunities. /p>
In Harriniva, the snowy surroundings, welcoming accommodation and dark skies get your holiday off to a flying start - with an itinerary filled with activities to make the most of what’s on offer. You’ll make tracks snowmobiling and snowshoeing, both brilliant ways to explore the wilderness. Harrniva’s famed dog sled centre offers the unforgettable chance to take a husky safari through the wilds and as darkness descends, all focus falls on the Northern Lights. An Aurora workshop introduces you to the myths and legends behind the display as you scan the night sky. Finally, complete your Lappish experience with a relaxing night time reindeer sleigh ride to search for the natural phenomenon.
The second half of your week will be in Levi, with the Northern Lights Village fully equipped to take your Aurora hunt well into the night. This memorable accommodation is specially designed to give you a view of the dark skies, and hopefully the Northern Lights, as you lay tucked up in bed. We’ve also included two dedicated Aurora activities to really maximise your chances of seeing the display.
With the opportunity to experience two superb Finnish destinations, enjoy Arctic activities of a lifetime and dedicated Northern Lights hunts, this 7-night trip is one you won’t forget in a hurry.
Included in the price:
- Flights: return direct flights from London Gatwick to Kittilä. Regional and non-UK departures available on request (flight routes are subject to change).
- Transfers: return airport transfers and transfer from Harriniva to Levi
- Accommodation: 4 nights in a wilderness plus hotel room and 3 nights in Aurora Cabin
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- The following activities and equipment are included: Husky Safari, Snowmobile Safari, Aurora Workshop, Aurora Reindeer Safari, Snowshoe and Spa (daytime), Aurora Hunting in Wilderness, Northern Lights snowshoeing, Daily hotel Sauna at Harriniva (order subject to change)
- Cold weather clothing for the duration of your stay
- Services of our expert local guide and representative
AgendaDAY 1: Arrival and welcome
DAY 2: Husky Safari and Aurora Workshop
DAY 3: Snowmobile Safari and Reindeer Aurora Experience
DAY 4: Snowshoe and Arctic Spa and Free Evening
DAY 5: Transfer to Levi and Aurora Hunting in the Wilderness
DAY 6: Free Day and Northern Lights Snowshoeing
DAY 7: Free Day
DAY 8: Departure