Tasmania: East Coast & Islands Overview
This wonderful 11-day tour of Tasmania's East Coast showcases the highlights, hidden corners and most accessible islands. Learn about aboriginal history, explore white sand beaches, discover the local wildlife, dust off your walking boots and embark on one of Tasmania's legendary walks, and sample some of the gourmet delights Tassie is famous for.
- Explore wonderful beaches and remarkable aboriginal history on Flinders Island
- Experience a remarkable wildlife and wilderness journey with your local Pepperbush Adventures guide
- Enjoy a stunning eco-cruise on Bruny Island with Pennicott Wilderness Journeys (included)
- Savour some of the finest food and wine for which Tasmania is renowned
- Stay with the locals in a selection of unique Innkeepers' properties and receive a wonderfully warm Tassie welcome from your hosts
- Spend time in the magnificent Freycinet Peninsula, one of Tasmania's most iconic of national parks