Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Contrasts of Corsica
Contrasts of Corsica OverviewA boat trip, ancient villages to discover, and walks inland and on the coast, make for a varied holiday.
- self-guided, four-centre walking holiday
- ancient villages, mountain hamlets, azure seas
- boat trip to one of Corsica’s most beautiful beaches
- characterful and contrasting accommodation
- private scenic transfers and wine visits between centres
Known to the French as the nearest of the faraway islands, Corsica is both on the doorstep yet off the beaten track. A visual feast of powder-sand beaches lapped by turquoise waters; perfumed forests of chestnut, oak and olive backed by snow-capped peaks; and ancient villages hidden into the folds of green valleys… the allure of the 'mountain in the sea' is timeless.