Contrasts of Corsica
Contrasts of Corsica overview
|Single supplement from:||£695.00|
|First available departure:||1 May 2017|
|Last available departure:||31 Oct 2017|
A boat trip, ancient villages to discover, and walks inland and on the coast, make for a varied holiday.
NEW! Contrasts of Corisca Walking Holiday
Taking you on a journey across the island from east to west, your holiday, and the places at which you stay, are as contrasting as the island itself. Explore the ancient villages and azure seas.Discover the nearest of the Faraway Islands with Inntravel
- self-guided, four-centre walking holiday
- ancient villages, mountain hamlets, azure seas
- boat trip to one of Corsica’s most beautiful beaches
- characterful and contrasting accommodation
- private scenic transfers and wine visits between centres
Known to the French as the nearest of the faraway islands, Corsica is both on the doorstep yet off the beaten track. A visual feast of powder-sand beaches lapped by turquoise waters; perfumed forests of chestnut, oak and olive backed by snow-capped peaks; and ancient villages hidden into the folds of green valleys… the allure of the 'mountain in the sea' is timeless.