Please enter your username and password to logon to the member pages
Croatia Coasts & National Parks
Croatia Coasts & National Parks OverviewCroatia is perhaps best known for its coastline but, venture just a few miles inland and you'll also find an interior to match anywhere in Europe. This 7-night adventure is the active way for families to explore the best of both Croatian worlds. Children from £765 (8-12yrs)
Croatia is a country blessed by natural and manmade beauty. The Dalmatian Coast is a match for any archipelago in the world, cities such as Split and Dubrovnik are the stuff of legend and national parks protect stunning environments on the islands and the mainland.
The small town of Skradin, where we’ve based this 7-night active family adventure, is the ideal base from which to explore both the coast and the national parks and all that they offer.
This holiday makes the absolute most of Croatia’s natural environment. You’ll see the fabulous coastline from the very best vantage point, a sea kayak and spend lots of time actively exploring rivers and national parks. There’s cycling in Krka National Park, hiking in Paklenica National Park, rafting on the fast flowing Cetina River and kayaking through the Zrmanja River’s spectacular steep-sided canyons.
Skradin is a lovely place to stay with honey-coloured stone buildings, ubiquitous red roofs, a stunning marina and an excellent choice of restaurants. The town sits on the River Krka and right next to the Krka National Park, a veritable adventure playground of rivers, lakes, hills and forests.
There is a popular local beach on the inlet, just on the outskirts of the main part of town and a very popular cycling and walking trail to the Skradinski Buk waterfalls. The waterfalls are magnificent and reminiscent of somewhere you might see in a tropical TV advert.
We can’t think of a better way to explore the very best of Croatia’s coast and country than on a multi-activity holiday. You’ll be safe under the tutelage, guidance and supervision of qualified guides so all you have to do is listen and then enjoy.
Included in the price:
- Transfers: group airport and activity transfers (private airport transfers may incur a supplement)
- Accommodation: 7 nights one-bedroom apartment-style accommodation
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 7 dinners
- Choose from the following activities (price varies depending on the number of activities chosen): sea kayaking to Zlarin Island, cycling in Krka River National Park, Paklenica National Park hike, white-water rafting and Zrmanja River canoe safari (order of activities is subject to change)
- All equipment, tuition and supervision from fully qualified instructors
- Services of our local representatives or guides
AgendaDAY 1: Flights, Transfers and Welcome
DAY 2: Sea Kayaking to Zlarin Island
DAY 3: Visovac Island, Cycling and Krka National Park Walking Tour
DAY 4: Hiking in the Paklenica National Park and Zadar
DAY 5: Cetina River Rafting
DAY 6: Free Day / Optional Activities
DAY 7: Zrmanja River Canoeing
DAY 8: Departure
Image Credits: Croatian National Tourist Board/Ivo Biocina