Great Ocean Road Self Drive Overview
The Great Ocean Road is undoubtedly one of Australia’s most popular and scenic driving routes. Spend a week exploring coast’s charming towns and villages, between Adelaide and Melbourne. Natural highlights including the Twelve Apostles, London Bridge and Elephant Rock.
- Drive one of Australia's most scenic roads
- Look for fairy penguins and wallabies
- Stop off at vineyards and orchards
- Visit the iconic 'Twelve Apostles' sea stacks, and other notable rock formations and islands
- Learn about Australia's gold rush history and early whaling stations
- Extend your trip at either end, and explore cosmopolitan Melbourne, eclectic Adelaide - or both!