• Creating bespoke tailor-made packages to Southern/East Africa
• Dealing with agent enquiries by telephone/e-mail
• Achieving personal and company-wide targets
• Offering exceptional customer service
• Experience of travel in southern/East Africa
• Passion for travel to Africa
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a remote team
• Must be able to travel to Africa on work-related trips.
• GDS experience
• Core IT skills (Excel/Word)
Hours: 37.5 per week (09.00 – 17.30)
Saturday morning on a rota c.1 in 4 weekends
Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays incremental by 1 day for each year's service up to 25 days.
Must also be able to travel to Africa on work related trips.
Bonus: Attractive bonus scheme
Probation: 6 months
Right to work in the UK
Report to: General Manager
Approx start date: ASAP
Please apply for this position by e-mailing cover letter and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please